7th International Tall Building Fire Safety Conference
Excel London, 17-19 May 2022
"Make no little plans, they have no magic in them to stir men's blood."
Is a quote from Daniel Burnham, the city planner for Chicago in the early 1900's. It is a call to think strategically, boldly and long term. The mission of this year's international tall building fire safety conference is to identify those tall building fire safety issues that will set the agenda for the next decade.
It's great to see so many colleagues from around the World, including architects, building managers, engineers, equipment manufacturers, insurers and firefighters. It is especially pleasing to see many leading women from the international fire safety community contributing and attending.
We have a common purpose to make tall buildings as safe from fire as they can be. So, please enjoy the next three days and I hope that together we can listen, discuss and learn. Welcome to the 7th international tall building fire safety conference. Go High, Go Well
- Russ Timpson, Conference Director
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Headline Sponsor - Rockwool
Sponsors - FRC & C-Tec
- The conference will take place at Excel, conference centre London
- The conference will take place with the rules and precautions for Covid - 19 prevailing at the time
- Dress code is smart casual. Fire Service Personnel are encouraged to wear uniform (facilitate networking)
- You do not need a ticket - you will be checked in at conference reception
- You will notice that the delegate fee has been reduced significantly from the last conference. This is because we will not be providing refreshments as part of the conference.
- There are plenty of catering options/outlets available at Excel to meet all dietary requirements and budgets. * Bring plenty of business cards for networking
- Copies of the powerpoint presentations will be circulated after the conference (where permission has been given) * Given current security threat, please bring some form of Photo ID.
HOW TO GET TO EXCEL:
Use link: www.excel.london/visitor/getting-here
Nearest Docklands Light Railway (DLR) Stations - Custom House Underground - Jubilee line to Canning Town and change onto DLR Emirates Airline Cable Car - Join at North Greenwich tube station General visitor information: www.excel.london/visit
WHERE IS THE CONFERENCE REGISTRATION?
The conference registration area will open at 09:00 on each day of the conference.
Enter Excel from either the main entrance (if coming by DLR), or staircases (if travelling by car). You will see that the main concourse is divided into North areas and South areas by number.
The registration area can be accessed by entrance S1 (South 1) inside the main concourse area.
There will be staff on hand to guide you, and signs. Look out for Tall Building Fire Conference banners.
CONTACT CONFERENCE TEAM: +44 07821 885785 if you have any questions on the days 17,18,19th May.
Write a Comment