With the joint Building Safety and Fire Safety bills at different stages of parliamentary procedure, and a new regulator to be assigned as part of the Health & Safety Executive, it is imperative for stakeholders to stay on top of the latest developments and ensure their practice is up-to-speed.
This next event in our Building Regulations and Fire Safety series is designed to provide a more detailed look at what the new building safety regulator will mean in practical terms for your organisation.
Join this event to examine the role and scope of the regulator, hear from early adopters and their experiences with successfully implementing change, review best practice at each stage of a building’s lifecycle, as well as review how you can personally drive culture change in your organisation.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Sir Ken Knight, Chair, Independent Expert Advisory Panel, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Victoria Elvidge, Chair, Social Sector (Building Safety), Engagement Best Practice Group, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Senior representative, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Michael Hill, Business Development Manager, Tpas
- Senior representative, Health & Safety Executive
- Scott Sanderson, Partner, PRP