EFEs 2014 sponsorship opportunities
Pavilion Publishing is delighted to work in association with Babcock to present the inaugural Excellence in Fire and Emergency Awards 2014.
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities in any of the below categories, please email email@example.com or Event Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Innovation of the Year
The Innovation of the Year Award will be given to an individual or team that has developed innovative technology or a way of working that has made a significant difference to fire and emergency performance and delivery. The winner will demonstrate one or more of the following: improved safety measures which have led to saving lives and reducing injuries, produced significant cost savings, and improved the provision of emergency response.
- Partnership of the Year
The Partnership of the Year Award will be presented to a fire or emergency individual or team that has participated in a partnership(s) which has made a discernible mprovement to the community they serve. The winner will demonstrate innovation and ingenuity, providing best practice and best value, and showing flexible and effective
- Supplier of the Year (sponsored by FIRESA Council of FIA)
The Supplier of the Year Award will be presented to a fire or emergency supplier whose products or services have made a significant impact upon improving efficiency and life safety. The winner will demonstrate one or more of the following: achieving significant efficiencies and cost savings, changing and improving the lives of members of the community, helping to reduce deaths and injuries.
- Training Provider of the Year
The Training Provider of the Year Award will be presented to an individual, organisation or team that has delivered exceptional training for fire and emergency personnel. The winner will demonstrate transference of learning, exceptional feedback, organisational improvements directly linked to the training, and innovation and best practice.
- Project of the Year
Recognising the most effective and efficient outsourced project, the fire or emergency winner will demonstrate a clear efficiency saving and improvement of service to the public. In addition, the project will deliver sizeable cost savings, streamlined business processes, and innovation and best practice.
- Team of the Year
Presented to a fire or emergency team that has made a demonstrable difference to the organisation and community they serve. The winner will demonstrate one or more of the following: reduced deaths and injuries, significant efficiencies and cost savings, and changing and improving the lives of members of the community.
- Emergency Services Partnership of the Year (sponsored by Emergency Services Times)
The Emergency Services Partnership of the Year Award will be presented to a multi-agency team working across the blue-light services that has participated in a partnership(s) which has made a discernible improvement to the community they serve. The winner will demonstrate innovation and ingenuity, providing best practice and best value, and showing flexible and effective working practices.
When you sponsor an award category, your organisation can be sure to benefit in many ways, including:
● Reach key Fire and Emergency Services decision makers within the “Emergency” sectors, over at least a six-month period
● The ability to show that your company is either a specialist in its field or a leading supporter of best practice in the industry or both
● Coverage/branding on all pre and post event publicity, as category sponsor
● Close association with the inaugural “Excellence” event organised by the leading publisher in the sector
● A first class event where the awards will be staged with the opportunity to network and entertain customers
● First option on award sponsorship in subsequent years.
This first class category package will include:
● Logo on extensive and high profile awards advertisements and publicity within magazine and website
● Copies of entry forms for you to send to your customers/business partners to encourage to enter
● A full page advertisement in the Awards “winners” brochure
● Inclusion in Awards publicity on our websites
● A table for you to network and entertain your clients or staff at the special luncheon on October 17th 2014
● A representative from your company will present the Award
● Branding on screen and on menu cards at the event
● Continual acknowledgement throughout the year within editorial and advertising
● Advertorial company profile
Write a Comment