Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary’s remit has been extended to include the inspection of fire & rescue services in England, forming HMICFRS.
This is an exciting time to join us as we carry out a new programme of inspections and report to the public on each fire & rescue service’s effectiveness, efficiency and leadership.
- passionate about improving public services?
- keen to take on the challenge of being a part of something new and help to shape improvements in England’s fire and rescue services?
- want to make a real difference to the quality of local fire and rescue services?
- committed to continuous improvement?
- professional and customer focused?
If so we have a range of permanent and secondment opportunities available and we are looking for candidates who can bring a variety of experience and skills to the organisation, working at the forefront of change in the public sector.
Our roles present excellent career development opportunities for existing fire and rescue service staff, as well as opening the door for those with experience in relevant fields, who are interested in a career in the civil service.
If you are talented, driven and, above all, passionate about helping to promote improvements in fire & rescue services, we want to hear from you.