Professional Clothing Show 2014 delivers specific items for the blue light services
The prestigious and highly-respected Professional Clothing Show will be taking place this year at the NEC, Birmingham, on 1-2 April. New features and the new location are injecting a fresh energy to the show and the excitement from both returning and new exhibitors and buyers is already palpable.
Emergency service workwear
Several suppliers of PPE to the blue light services will be putting their wares on show, including long-term supporters Magnum, which will be displaying a selection of its award-winning safety footwear supplied to fire, rescue and emergency medical services. Hunter Apparel Solutions, fresh from winning a new contract with the UK Border Force, will also be proudly showcasing the latest blue light uniform, footwear and PPE.
Alexandra Workwear’s high-visibility clothing and tough, rugged uniforms and workwear for the fire and ambulance services will also be exhibited at the show, as well as Wm Sugden’s bespoke St John’s Ambulance, police and fire uniforms and footwear.
Why you should attend
• Now in its seventh year, the Professional Clothing Show is the only UK event solely dedicated to the manufacture and supply of the very best in global corporatewear, workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Hundreds of exciting new lines will be revealed for the first time, giving a wealth of product sourcing options and ideas
• Unparalleled networking opportunities with international industry colleagues
• Visitor registration from around the world already at an all-time high
• This year’s exhibition will be the biggest and most exciting yet, with key brands from the world’s manufacturers and suppliers vying for stands
• The unique, eagerly-awaited, vibrant catwalk ‘Pro Show Live’ will be at the heart of the show floor, wowing the crowds with the latest innovations
• The influential Professional Clothing Awards will be taking place on 1st April, hosted by Ruth Morris, the manager of the 2012 Olympic uniform programme
• Free advice and guidance on design and buying choices will be on offer
Write a Comment