The Fire and Blast Information Group's seminar, 'Update on Recent Accidents and Related Research' is to take place on September 14th and 15th in Aberdeen, London and via webcast.
The meetings will take place over a half day on Wednesday 14th of September in Aberdeen and on Thursday 15th in London and via webcast (registering for the webcast also enables subsequent access to a video recording of the event for two weeks).
The following presentations will be given:
- Evidence from Jaipur Vapour Cloud Explosion and Comparison with Buncefield
Mike Johnson - GL Noble Denton
- Vulnerability of Industrial Buildings adjacent to Hazardous Sites
Bassam Burgan - SCI
- Lessons from ICL - Addressing the Safety of LPG at Small Bulk Installations
Julian Delic - HSE
- Analysis of 3 Years of Events with High Consequence Potential in Total Petrochemicals
Dirk Roosendans - Total
- Macondo Well Blowout Accident
Mark Boult - DNV.
For more information and register for the event online visit: www.fabig.com/events
Posted August 22nd, 2011 at 1215 by Andrew. Comment by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org