The organisers of this year's Emergency Services Show, taking place on 23-24th November at Stoneleigh Park, Coventry, describe the benefits of attending.
The Emergency Services Show and Conference 2011 is the key event for anyone involved in emergency planning, response or recovery, both in the UK and abroad. Operations managers, emergency planning officers, and chief police and fire officers are just some of the roles within the emergency services sector that will benefit from attending.
As a visitor to the show and conference, you can:
- SOURCE equipment and services from over 350 specialist suppliers, showcasing the latest innovations in the industry
- DISCOVER how you can make vital cost saving efficiencies on behalf of your organisation
- LEARN from industry experts by attending the supporting two-day conference
- NETWORK with like-minded individuals to share information and good practice, together with discussing resources, framework agreements, income generation and outsourcing
- WITNESS exciting live demonstrations
- MEET with up to 100 end users exhibiting within the Emergency Response Zone. This Zone (essential for operational staff and emergency planning officers) is made up of other Category 1 and 2 Responders, Professional, Government and Voluntary organisations, offering perfect networking opportunities to affiliated organisations. The AA, the Health Protection Agency, the Emergency Planning Society, the Met Office, CFOA National Resilience and the Environment Agency, are just a few of the organisations exhibiting in this specialist area.
- CONSIDER innovative and creative ways of working with your peers in the future
To register for your free visitor pass visit: www.emergencyuk.com
Posted August 19, 2011 at 1125 by Andrew. Comment by emailing: email@example.com