The Excellence in Fire and Emergency Awards is an exclusive gathering uniting suppliers and industry supporters with chief officers to recognise the very best of UK trade in partnership with emergency services.
The event is run by Pavilion Publishing.
Emergency Services Director Tony Greville said:
“After such a successful inaugural awards in 2014 we are delighted to announce that our 2015 awards lunch will be held at One Great George Street in London on December 4th 2015. We have a bigger and even better event than last year planned for you. Our aim is to grow the awards in its 2nd year with more categories, more entries and a bigger ceremony. I would like to thank everyone who helped us make this into an annual event. A big thank you to Babcock for continuing to support the event as our headline sponsor”
FIRE Editor Andrew Lynch added:
“We have involved more partners in the second edition of the EFEs and I am delighted to announce that the Department for Communities and Local Government, the Chief Fire and Rescue Advisor’s Office, the Fire Sector Federation, the Institution of Fire Engineers and the Chief Fire Officers Association will be represented on our distinguished Judging Panel. In addition, we are introducing the new Emergency Services Partnership of the Year Award at this year’s ceremony and we will be announcing more new award categories in the coming months.”
Gordon Reynolds, Director of Training at headline sponsor Babcock, said:
“We are proud to support FIRE magazine with the forthcoming awards and look forward to celebrating the successes of the emergency services and their commercial partners. This is a great opportunity to provide recognition for community projects, innovations and partnerships throughout the industry.”
When you sponsor an award category, your organisation can be sure to benefit in many ways, including:
● Reach key Fire and Emergency Services decision makers within the “Emergency” sectors.
● The ability to show that your company is either a specialist in its field or a leading supporter of best practice in the industry or both
● Coverage/branding on pre and post event publicity, as category sponsor
● Close association with the inaugural “Excellence” event organised by the leading publisher in the sector
● A first class event where the awards will be staged with the opportunity to network and entertain customers
● Category sponsors at the can enjoy a range of excellent marketing and branding opportunities before, during and after the event.
If you don’t want to sponsor a category but would like to be associated with the Awards in other ways there are many opportunities available which will give your company tremendous exposure, before, during and after the event. From the sponsorship of the drinks reception to goody bags we have many opportunities that can help achieve impact for your brand.
Confirmed on-day sponsors include: Bristol Uniforms (after-dinner chocolates)