Infographics today announced the successful ‘go live’ of the FireWatch Cloud platform and managed service at West Sussex Fire and Rescue.
The new FireWatch Cloud solution, underpinned by Microsoft Azure, provides flexible access to FireWatch from any location, a highly resilient fault-tolerant architecture and a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model.
The next stage of the project is deployment of the live integration with the Capita Vision joint mobilisation solution and control platform now shared by Surrey and West Sussex Fire & Rescue.
Infographics hopes to announce the go-live of this next phase shortly, once final testing is complete. This latest project follows other FireWatch clients already successfully going live with their own mobilisation system interfaces.
The wider FireWatch Cloud project includes Surrey Fire & Rescue. They too will migrate and go live on the same shared Cloud platform and Capita Vision mobilisation interface in a subsequent phase.
The FireWatch Cloud solution includes a connected application for fire service management, with:
- Real-time integrated HR, Payments, Training & Development, Fleet and Availability
- Employee self-service from a single connected location and data across areas detailed above
- Vehicle-level availability status based on resource needs and priority – calculated to-the-minute
- Graphical County-wide Availability Map status and change notifications of the same data
- Mobile-optimised client and Apps, including booking on/off facility and real-time status views
- SMS-based workflows and booking on/off duty processes with crewing exception notifications for managers
Russell Wood, Commercial Manager at Infographics, said:
“We are delighted to announce further new clients going live with our FireWatch Cloud offering and deploying our standard Mobilisation interfaces. Over the coming months, we are helping many other fire and rescue services follow the same path, and hope to make further announcements in due course.”