Each year, more and more firefighting stations choose the battery fan. For its lightweight and compact design, its low noise level in operation, its low level of maintenance but above all for its autonomy in the field!
While there was a time when autonomy and power were a problem, those days are over with the advent of LITHIUM-ION batteries. These are lighter, more powerful, have an excellent lifespan and recharge quickly.
LEADER's BATFAN 3 Li+ battery fan is equipped with removable LITHIUM-ION batteries (with a 50 minute runtime) that can be changed during the ventilation in just a few seconds and without tools. Several batteries give the possibility of multiplying the autonomy of the firefighting ventilator!
BATFAN 3 Li+, when paired with accessories, is more than just a fire ventilator.
It can be used :
- in Positive Pressure Ventilation alone (PPV) or combined with other firefighting fans
- in blowing or in extraction thanks to ducts
- as a generator of high expansion foam (thanks to the foam adapter) to fight against fires located in:
- underground installations;
- cellars, basements, confined spaces;
- installations accessible through the roof in order to spread the foam in halls or foyers just like a medium-growth foam generator
- or as a mister (thanks to the mist system) in order to:
- cool the atmosphere and the smokes;
- or to facilitate the rehabilitation of workers.
To find out more about LEADER, please visit our website at www.leader-group.company.